A collection of “Tasty” videos that I will/have/must try.
One-Pot Sausage and Peppers Pasta
1 pound any short pasta (we used bow ties)
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 hot Italian sausages
3 sweet Italian sausages
1 red bell pepper, large diced
1 green bell pepper, large diced
1 yellow bell pepper, large diced
½ white onion, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
28 ounces can diced tomato
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black ground pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, add a generous amount of salt, and cook pasta 2 minutes less than the package instructions.
2. Strain pasta and set aside. Toss with a small amount of oil to prevent sticking
3. In the same pot, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry sausages, working in batches as needed, until deeply browned on all sides.
4. Remove sausages, slice in ¾-inch rings, and set aside.
5. Sauté all of the bell peppers, onion, and garlic for about 2 minutes.
6. Add the canned tomatoes, all of the spices, and the sausage slices to the pot.
7. Simmer about 10 minutes.
8. Add the pasta back to the pot and stir gently until all the ingredients are coated in the sauce. Continue simmering until pasta is al dente.
9. Serve with grated parmesan.
BBQ Cheeseburger Onion Rings
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup BBQ sauce
8-10 cheddar cheese, cubed
2 cups flour
3 cups Panko
Oil, for frying
- In a medium bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce. Mix well.
- Slice onions into ½-inch thick slices. Take the outer layer off and separate each layer of the rings.
- Fill the onion slice with a spoonful of meat. Place cheese cube in the middle and add a little more meat to cover the cheese.
- Dredge the onion ring and fry in oil heated at 325°F/160°C for 3-5 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite sauce and enjoy!
Cheesy Meatball Bake
Makes: 20 meatballs
1 pound ground beef
1 pound hot Italian sausage
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup parsley, chopped
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 cup milk
24 ounces marinara sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix until everything is fully infused together.
3. Roll into 4-5 ounce meatballs. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice cream scooper.
4. Over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan, and brown the meatballs on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until you create a nice crispy sear. Cook about half way through. They will finish cooking in the oven.
5. In a casserole dish, spread a few tablespoons of marinara sauce to the bottom of
the pan to help prevent sticking. Then place meatballs in the casserole dish and add the remaining jar of marinara sauce. Top with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover in foil and bake at 425°F/220°C for 25 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the meatballs are fully cooked.
6. Garnish with parsley.
Cauliflower Grilled Cheese
One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken
Bite-Size Chicken Tacos
Makes 50 mini tacos
7 flour tortillas
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1½ cups salsa
3-cheese Mexican blend
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Generously brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas.
3. Using a circular cookie cutter or a mason jar lid, cut the tortillas into small circles.
4. Flip a 12-cup muffin tin over and place a cut-out piece of tortilla in the space between two cups, so that they make a mini taco shape. One muffin tin will fit 17 mini tacos.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until just turning golden brown and crispy. (Times and temperatures may vary based on oven.) Make sure to check on them every couple of minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
6. Shred a rotisserie chicken, removing all bones and skin.
7. Place shredded chicken in a large pan over medium-high heat and add salsa. Stir well to combine.
8. Serve along with your favorite taco toppings.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Healthy Cauliflower Pizza
1 head cauliflower
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
2. Remove the leaves and stem of the cauliflower and transfer pieces to a food processor.
3. Rice the cauliflower by pulsing it in the food processor, or by shredding it on a box grater.
4. Once riced, transfer to a large bowl and microwave for 4 minutes. Let it cool down for a few minutes before handling!
5. Transfer cooked cauliflower to a clean towel and wring out as much liquid as possible.
Place wrung cauliflower in a bowl and combine with mozzarella, oregano, basil, salt, 6. garlic powder, and an egg. Mix well.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cauliflower mixture in the middle. Spread out the mixture and form a circle out of the cauliflower mixture, pushing along the edge to raise a “crust.”
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust has become golden brown in the center and on the edges.
9. Top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings, being careful not to overload the pizza.
10. Bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has fully melted.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Chicken Parmesan Garlic Bread
Skillet Breakfast Hash
Miso Sriracha Mason Jar Noodles
CHEESY ZUCCHINI STICKS
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/220ºC.
2. Grate zucchini into a medium bowl.
3. Transfer grated zucchini into a large bowl and add garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and egg. Mix together.
4. Pour the mixture onto a small towel and wring the excess fluid from mix.
4. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread mixture evenly into a square about a ½-inch thick.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until middle has thickened.
6. Remove from oven and spread cheddar and mozzarella cheese over top .
7. Place back in the oven at 350ºF/175ºC for 10 more minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbling.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy with marinara, ranch, or any sauce of your choosing!
Sausage stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
Avocado Chicken Salad Toast
No recipe page, it’s too easy.
Sliders Four Ways
Creamy Chicken Penne
But we had some turkey breast left over (raw), and a large mushroom was added along with some sun dried tomatoes.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Burger Bowls
Roasted Veggie Salad With Avocado Dressing
One-Pan Sriracha Chicken And Veggies
Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
Steak And Potato Nachos